Whether your clients are coming to Orlando for the first time or returning for another adventure, they’ll be presented with a unique Orlando itinerary. In a region where theme parks define the vacation experience, visitors will be pleased to discover there’s more! The perfect Orlando itinerary combines visits to the theme parks with daily excursions that showcase local cultural attractions and nature-based activities.
Walt Disney World Resort: Description: Discover the kid in yourself at the world renowned Walt Disney World Resort, filled with four major theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. Disney’s Magic Kingdom is the world’s most visited theme park, where new adventures and fun surround you with more than 40 incredible attractions and shows.
Universal Orlando Resort: Your adventurous side is sure to come out at Universal Orlando Resort; featuring two popular parks. Take a journey through five uniquely themed islands at Universal’s Islands of Adventure or jump into action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios Florida. Don’t miss The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment: Thanks to the innovative theme parks and water parks of SeaWorld, you can enjoy the sun, surf, and sand without ever leaving town. Enjoy the marine life at SeaWorld Orlando, swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove, and be sure to check out Aquatica – SeaWorld’s one-of-a-kind water park.
Legoland Florida: LEGOLAND® Florida, Central Florida’s newest theme park, is a 150-acre, full two-day interactive family theme park specifically designed for families with children ages 2 to 12. The largest LEGOLAND Park in the world, it features more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the LEGOLAND Water Park.
Ideas for First Time Visitors:
- Walt Disney World® Resort (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studio, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney Springs)
- Universal Orlando® Resort (Universal Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios Florida, Universal City Walk, Wet ‘n Wild® Orlando)
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark and Discovery Cove®)
- I-Drive 360 (The Orlando Eye, Madam Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Orlando AquariumShopping (Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, Orlando International Premium Outlets, The Florida Mall, The Mall at Millenia, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores)
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Kennedy Space Center
- Legoland® Florida
- Fun Spot America
- iFly Orlando
- Wild Florida
- Forever Florida – Ziplines & Adventures in the World!
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Visit a galaxy far, far away during this Lucasfilm-authorized event, which features some of the most famous scenes from the Star WarsTM saga made out of 1.5 million LEGO bricks in the LEGO® Star WarsTM MINILAND Model Display. Activities will include appearances by costumed Star WarsTM fans, LEGO building activities inspired by Star WarsTM characters, settings and stories, and a Star WarsTM-themed costume parade for kids.
The Orlando City Soccer team will play against Sporting Kansas City at the new Orlando City Stadium on May 13, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Guests can enjoy SeaWorld Orlando’s popular music and food events which will expand to a total of 14 weekends in 2017 as part of the all-new Seven Seas Festival. Guests will be able to enjoy performances by some of their favorite country and Latin artists.
Inspired by street food from Asia, the Caribbean, South America and the Mediterranean, this expanded festival will bring new culinary offerings to guests throughout the park. Plus, guests will be able to indulge in a variety of international, local and seasonal craft brews on tap giving their taste buds a worldly delight.
Distance from Major Airports
- Orlando International Airport (to major attractions) – 12 miles