To be the most efficient one-stop shop for the group travel planner seeking the best hotel room rates, tours, and attractions all over the world. GroupHotels.com obtains rooms and prices up front in order to meet customer expectations of receiving instantaneous pricing and hotel information. We allow for a competitive forum for buyers and sellers helping group customers obtain the best pricing from hotels from one web site. We achieve our mission by consolidating information (rates, room availability, hotel information and group buyer requirements) while using the web to streamline the buying process so that all parties save time and money. Find out what people are saying about GroupHotels.com! Click here to read testimonials.
GroupHotels.com is the online group travel expert. To assist with the estimated $30 to $45 billion global group hotel sales market, we have embraced proprietary technology that will ensure the lowest hotel room rates for our groups. This technology allows our group customers to receive quotes directly from the hotels themselves. Over 70,000 hotels are able to bid. Our groups choose and book the hotel directly to enjoy the best rates possible. This is a free service and there is no obligation. Why call hotels when you can sit back and watch the hotel offers pour in to your inbox?!
How It Works:
- Plug in your group hotel reservation request to the left.
- Hotels that are best for your group are automatically notified of your request.
- Hotels will respond to you online, bidding for your business!
- If you like any of the bids, use the system to communicate directly with those hotels.
- Book it direct with our system. Enjoy the best rates to save your group money!
What you get:
- Fast, easy, and accurate quotes from competing hotels.
- The lowest possible rates guaranteed.
- Cash rebates.
- Free hotel room for the group coordinator.
- Flexible terms: pay as a group or individually.
This a free service with no obligation. Only hotels fitting your requested budget and star rating will bid on your group online.
Best Group Rate Guaranteed
GroupHotels.com will match or beat any competing rates when reserving 10 or more rooms per night at a hotel of equal or greater quality. We use a price check system to ensure that you are receiving the lowest group rates possible.
When my group arrives at the hotel, will their rooms be available?
Yes! By reserving your rooms on GroupHotels.com, we guarantee the correct number of rooms will be available at check-in.
When my group arrives, will my group meeting room be ready?
Yes! By reserving your meeting room on GroupHotels.com,your meeting room will be available for your scheduled date and time.
When I make my group hotel reservation, will I receive a confirmation?
Yes! A hotel contract will be sent to you to confirm your room block. You will be expected to review and sign the contract and return it directly to the hotel.
When I make my group hotel reservation and something is not correct, can I call GroupHotels.com?
Yes! Please contact us. We will correct any issue.
Group Hotel Booking Tips:
Hotels want your business and they are willing to make concessions in order to get it. When making your group rooms request include everything you want or need for your group: “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” You may want to include:
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool Access
- Interior/Exterior Room Access
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Free Meeting Space
- Complimentary Rooms for Driver/Coach
- Free Shuttle Service
- Pets Allowed
- Free Parking
The GroupHotels.com Advantage:
- Puts you in touch directly with the hotels to get you the best prices and group booking policies.
- Negotiate online with hotels.
- Earn a cash rebate for your group’s actualized hotel rooms (fundraiser).
- No more calling around to hotels: post your rooms request to the left and sit back!
- Exposure to over 70,000 hotels in seconds.
- Utilize the power of the Internet while receiving individual attention from each hotel.
- Our automated group booking system uses patent pending technology.
- Access to our database of group hotel reservations information such as deposit requirements and cancelation policies.